Sunday, April 5, 2009

Angels in Service!

We were shocked to come home from our trip to find a beautiful 'made over' backyard! We had a new beautiful yard, they had added lighting, plants, new grass, furniture, a beautiful grill, extended the patio, candles, and the kids favorite, a tire swing. They left a sweet note in the grill. I knew who the ring leaders were and words can't fully express the excitement, gratitude, and the humble feelings of being blessed & loved! I am sure there is much more sacrifice that went into this beautiful yard than we are aware of, thank you to everyone that had a part in this! We love it, and are enjoying it every day!!!Neil was home before I was so when I came home and noticed our furniture had been changed I thought Pam, Chip & Neil and done it, but I couldn't figure out why they'd choose to do it randomly late at night, I was so confused. When I walked outside it was so nice and green and beautiful.
Gardenia plants were put in, those are my all time favorite, and I am so excited about the orange tree!!! Carter & Sydney love the tire swing, there is a bottom in in so they can sit. Carter, many mornings can be found with his blankets just hanging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment