Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Beauty of Time!!!

We usually have therapy of some kind every morning. Carter goes off to school and Sydney and I leave, then we race back after to catch Carter getting off the bus. Every other week when we aren't in Carters class we have a free Wednesday morning. So most of my mornings are either in Phoenix, Scottsdale, or Tempe. We love our therapies not doubt, but our Tuesday one is no longer, I have a free morning. (I'd give it up gladly if that meant we could keep Valorie from moving to Chicago!) I have been the happiest mom ever having this new found time! I was able to watch the news, dinner is done, my house is resembling order, and Sydney and I have had quality time. I am excited for Carter to be home and I don't think I'll be grumpy because all my calls, and random things are done. It is great!

2 comments:

  1. Karen,
    I am so glad that you have a blog page!!! It will be good to keep in touch this way. I don't know if you were at FBC yesterday. I did not make it...When you get the chance...can you shoot me your phone number??? I would like to get together sometime....if you would not mind!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the free time, I just sit around eating bon bons whenever I have a free minute, at least that is what Bryan thinks!

    ReplyDelete