Monday, May 18, 2009

Letters Night

This was a fun night for Carter to show us what he did this year in school & show us around. Carter loved his teacher Mrs. Bornowski this year for Kindergarten. She was very patient & sweet with Carter!
Carter had fun showing us around the school.
Sydney was there enjoying the tour along with the rest of us!
Carter's favorite subject was 'recess'! We had some mean games of tether ball going on, Neil had no mercy for Carter or me, but I think we were close a couple times.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I haven't read your blog in SOOO long. You are awesome at it. You're really keeping a good journal here. I loved your post about your journey with Sydney. She has been through so much but is such a happy little girl. She is so lucky to have you as a mom and you're so lucky to have her as your daughter. She's so sweet! Thank you for being such a good example to me always. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last picture with Carter and Sydney! What a fun night!

    ReplyDelete