Saturday, May 2, 2009

Car vs Carter

Neil & Carter went to Father's & Sons camp out this last weekend. They went up with a handful of friends a day early to play. It sounds like they had a great time with the exception of Carters double cartwheel out of the tree onto the rock & then into the river. He is all boy! I keep finding new cuts in is hair, on his arms, & that chin cut is deep, I'm hoping for not too big of a scar!
While the boys were away Sydney & I were at a cousins shower when the car got dinged a little. Neil somewhat jokingly said "I leave you for a weekend and look what you do to the car" I very happily called Carter over and point out to Neil "I leave you for one weekend, and look what you do to our son"! I trumped that one!!!

3 comments:

  1. You totally trumped Neil! That is too funny! Carter does look like all boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carter, I wouldn't expect anything less!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you win on that one!! Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete