Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thats my Kate

At a photography class the teacher talked about different kinds of pictures.  One of those kinds being those things that you want to get mad at your kids for doing that one day you will maybe miss when they are grown. I have tried to do that.  Her are a couple for fun.  

While updating the blog, I thought I was good for at least 10 min.  Kate had her oatmeal and strapped in to her chair and watching Elmo.  Came back 5 min. later and she had oatmeal all over her hair.  She does this all the time and it is so smooched into her hair I have to give her a bath and comb it out.  Gotta love it!!
Kate pulling all my can food out rolling it on the floor all over.  Luckily this has been good practice on how to "clean up" and she does good.  It isn't organized but it works!

Kate putting all the toilet paper in the toilet and plunging it and then pulling it out onto the floor of the newly cleaned bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment