Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Card


I had big fun plans of doing a great announcement on here, but it didn't happen. This is the card we sent my inlaws to let them now when they come in November for Carters baptism, there will be a new baby waiting for them. We are very excited, funny how things work. After a year and a half of trying and some of that on fertility and it didn't happen. We decided to focus on the clan we have right now. Then the next month, surprise!! ( I couldn't get this to turn the right way, but you get the point)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting. I am so happy for you guys. This is my last so you'll have to let me know if you need any maternity clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it!!!!! I have been suspecting it for a while- why didn't you tell us? On Thursday, Timmery, Marcia and I were all talking about it. Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you and your growing family.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations Karen! What exciting news! When is the official due date?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard about this! Congrats! Seriously, I am SO happy for you. Just read your Easter post as well. Hang in there, don't let the pregnancy hormones get you down further than you would normally let yourself go.

    And the actual due date is?

    ReplyDelete